Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

What is this?


There have been a few changes in my life as of recently. Good changes, for the most part. Work is still stressful and I feel under appreciated. But aside from that, Eric and I are growing closer, at least in my opinion.  Eric is happier, which always makes me happier.  We are making lots of new friends, and friendships are deepening with others.

Along with that we have found a new home among a body of believers who are amazing people. I feel a beginning of a renewal of my faith. I know that all Christians go through phases in their walk and phases of growth. You have mountains and valleys and in order to get to the next mountain you need to go through a valley. I have been in this valley and I am ready to climb this mountain. I feel this awakening in my heart. I praise God for pushing me and leading not just me but Eric to just the right place and putting people in our lives that build up and encourage us. I am amazed and blessed by what God is doing in me and I pray that it continues.

So, what is this?

HAPPINESS!

Its been a few years long over due but for the first time in a long while...I am happy, spiritually happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment